2013年1月17日木曜日

Elllo Listening

Title:Family traits


▼ Short summary
Adrienne's mother is very interesting and can say her opinion of clearly. Her father is very generous and a nice guy. Her younger sister is generous like father and interesring like mother. Moreover, I and a younger sister can say an opinion clearly like mother.



▼ Other information
I have an interesting mother, and nervous and generous father, and a young brother.My younger brother has a nervous of motherly tenderness and father.A family has many common points.
I love my family.




 



▼ My opinion
I think that a family has many common points. I and mother say the same things. A young brother and father do the same things. However, it is natural. Because, the family has the same gene.
Because the reason I chose this topic is favorite and the family is important for it.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿