2013年1月17日木曜日

Elllo Listening

Title:Breakfast


▼ Short summary
The mother knows that we have to eat breakfast. Of course, we also understand.
Breakfast is expected natural and healthy food.  In sweet food, not the processed thing but natural sweetness is desired.
Breakfast is an existence indispensable in order to prepare our health, and it should improve it.
▼ Other information
It is a prohibited thing which has high salt at breakfast. Salt and sugar are taken in moderately and food included mostly, such as a mineral, is the best.
A lot of vegetable juice exists in Japan. The direction which eats vegetables rather than juice can get many nutrition.

▼ My opinion
I think that I should improve the menu of Japanese breakfast. Because, I think that compaction of food progresses and nutrition is not fully obtained. Unless it is eating breakfast at the time of a child, when it becomes parents, enough breakfasts for a child will not be given.
The reason I chose this topic is that I regards breakfast as important.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿